Accounting, Bookkeeping and Software Training Services to Work More Efficiently
The Financial Results – “Organization Made Easy”
Organization makes tasks easier, increases profits and helps maintain success.
Organization combined with software knowledge makes staff more efficient.
By streamlining and automating project accounting and bookkeeping processes you will gain administrative efficiencies. Furthermore, more accurate and timely information will improve project management and create valuable opportunities to use and monitor KPI (Key Performance Indicators) leading to increased revenue and increased profit margins.
Organization allows taking corrective actions proactively before costly overages occur.
We specialize in growing Small to Midsize Construction Companies ranging from 1 to 99 employees and revenue from $500,000 to $15,000,000 per year.
Target clients include General Contractors, Specialty Subcontractors, Architect and Engineering Firms.
Serving The Greater Bay Area Since 1996 – Now in our 25th Year
We source with local staff promoting life style balance and shorter commutes.
Certified Software Expertise
QuickBooks Self Employed
QuickBooks Simple Start
QuickBooks Assisted Payroll
QuickBooks On-Line Advanced
- Full Charge Bookkeeping (Complete Bookkeeping)
- Accounting Software Installation, Setup and Customization
- Accounting Software Training (Beginning to Advanced)
- Financial Management and Advisor Services to Improve Profitability
Software Installation and Setup – Not Sure What Product is Right? We can help you to select the correct product for your business and save your business time and money paying for what you need.
- Assistance Selecting Product and Version for your Business
- Software Installation, Set-up and Customization to your Industry
- Demonstrating Software Specific Features used to Complete Routine Tasks
- Training for Your Accounting, Administrative and Bookkeeper Staff
Small Business Full Charge Accounting Training Training for small business bookkeepers to perform commonly requested full charge accounting tasks: invoicing, receivables, collections, payables, credit cards, payroll, monthly bank account reconciliation and running monthly reports.
Financial Management – Improving Financial Reporting
- Assistance Establishing and Monitoring KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) right for your business. With accurate and timely information available real time within a easy to review dashboard .
Key Employee Benefits: Life Insurance, Disability, Retirement Annuities and Group Medical Insurance.
Financial Products and Services offered through Financial Results Insurance Services. Lic #OI19501
Financial Results are “increased efficiencies, increased profits and peace of mind.”
Michael Andrews, MBA – President / Founder
Text “More Profits $$$” to 925-818-1631